dark_elf: (Default)
[personal profile] dark_elf
Today was a wonderful day on my vacation.

It started up with a trip up to the old hood for Fish & Chips at Penrose (the best fish & chips ever!) with [livejournal.com profile] margrock & [livejournal.com profile] scumm_boy. Lots of memories and lots of changes to the neighbourhood.

Then it was off to Regent Park to take some photos of the demolition. Sadly all the neat stuff I saw when there was no half torn down buildings to photograph anymore, but there will be more soon. Had fun wandering around the neighbourhood and then it was off to Kensington for some poking around and such.

The photos didn't turn out quite how I intended, but it was still fun taking them and I now know which setting I should use on [livejournal.com profile] __flatline__'s camera to make them not have a blue tint to them which is good.

Date: 2006-08-11 03:36 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] margrock.livejournal.com
yes it was, and thanks to both you and [livejournal.com profile] scumm_boy

Date: 2006-08-11 03:39 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] roamingintaiwan.livejournal.com
I was just thinking about penrose. I really want to go there soon. I miss their fish and chips!

Glad you're enjoying your vacation!

Date: 2006-08-11 01:22 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] scumm-boy.livejournal.com
Thank you and [livejournal.com profile] margrock for an awesome time yesterday :D

Profile

dark_elf: (Default)
dark_elf

March 2010

S M T W T F S
  123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 22nd, 2026 02:28 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios