Another Backyard Cat?
Aug. 25th, 2009 10:32 pmNot a zombie cat, but I may have temporarily acquired a backyard cat again.
Cranberry was having a fit at the back door a few minutes ago. So of course i go and check. And there is this beautiful Tortishell cat at my backdoor trying to get in. So of course because I don't recognize it as one of the neighbour cats I go outside and check. This cat throws itself at me for love and starts purring. Totally covered in knots which makes me believe that this puddy tat is homeless.
Especially with the way it tried to come in even with both Cranberry and Tabitha hissing and growling (I didn't realize Tabitha could growl).
So of course the sucker I am, I gave it some food which it wolfed down like it hadn't eaten in days.
If it's still there I may take a photo in a few. It's a bit late to try and bring it to Toronto Animal Services tonight, but I'm going to keep an eye out for it over the next few days and if it really is a stray, I'll bring it in.
This one doesn't look like the survivor type that my zombie cat was.
Makes me miss my zombie cat. I still miss Snowball a lot.
Cranberry was having a fit at the back door a few minutes ago. So of course i go and check. And there is this beautiful Tortishell cat at my backdoor trying to get in. So of course because I don't recognize it as one of the neighbour cats I go outside and check. This cat throws itself at me for love and starts purring. Totally covered in knots which makes me believe that this puddy tat is homeless.
Especially with the way it tried to come in even with both Cranberry and Tabitha hissing and growling (I didn't realize Tabitha could growl).
So of course the sucker I am, I gave it some food which it wolfed down like it hadn't eaten in days.
If it's still there I may take a photo in a few. It's a bit late to try and bring it to Toronto Animal Services tonight, but I'm going to keep an eye out for it over the next few days and if it really is a stray, I'll bring it in.
This one doesn't look like the survivor type that my zombie cat was.
Makes me miss my zombie cat. I still miss Snowball a lot.